My favourite blogs

Sunday 4 June 2017

A creative few months.....

For those of you  'out there' you might wonder why it is I haven't posted on my blog for ages. You might think that I've been hibernating over the winter but nothing could be further than the truth.

I've been very productive recently and completed several quilts, bags and small framed pictures in readiness for my Open Studio event in July


My friends will already know that I'm part of the team which organises Cambridge Open Studios. I look after almost 500 members and deal with most communications. The team began their  work for 2017 back in the previous  autumn when we comissioned the design for the guide cover.  This year sees over 350 artists participating in Open Studios in over  250 venues. 


This is my guide entry picture showing both my textiles and jewellery. 

Mine is a 'working' studio  and is number 70 in the guide book.  I'm open from 11am until 6pm each weekend of

July 8-9
July 15-16
July 22-23

or my arrangement out of these times by phoning me on
 01223-249385 




The artists closest to me in the Coleridge area have put together a lovely flyer which includes Fernando Feijoo, Jim Butler, Naomi Davies, Lindsay Duff, Clare Wood, Sarah Went, Birgitte Bruun  and Sarah Blake. 



Guides are now available from places like libraries and post offices. Do come  and as our logo says



"Meet the artist and see how their work is made"


No comments:

Post a Comment